All members of RC25 are invited
to send contributions to the RC25 newsletter 'International
Sociolinguistics'. We wish the newsletter to be a real networking
instrument, and the effectiveness of this will depend on every members
contribution. Contributions to include:
1. References of
2. Brief book reviews on all fields of sociolinguistics.
Review of books in languages other than English are particularly welcomed.
3. Information about websites and e-mail lists relevant to
4. Information on databases that hold a corpus of audio
and video data.
5. Information on local and international conferences,
workshops, seminars etc. in all fields of sociolinguistics as coming
6. Reports on local and international conferences,
workshops, seminars etc. that have already been events.
7. Brief descriptions of members' current research
projects, including doctorate research projects.
8. Information on calls for research proposals and funding
9. Short articles in all fields of Sociolinguistics.
Review articles on different sociolinguistic approaches or on specific
topics are particularly welcomed.
The deadlines for submitting
articles and information are: Winter issue 15th of November; Summer issue:
15th of May All contributions should be send to the newsletter editor,
Isabella Paoletti at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org